Search
online booking

Cancellation

Hannes Camper is famous for his guest-loving cancellation policy!

Hannes Camper has stood for individual travel, living in and with nature and love for guests since the company was founded.

We have therefore worked out the following cancellation regulations for you:

  • Free cancellation up to 2 weeks before departure. You will receive the deposit (30%) as a voucher (valid for 2 years) and the remaining payment (70%) is no longer due. You can redeem the voucher as you like or give it away as a gift.
  • Free rebooking to a new period up to 72 hours before the start of the trip. You have already paid for your trip in full and do not want to travel for any reason? Up to 72 hours before the start of your trip, you can easily and easily rebook to a new period.
  • Cancellation up to 72 hours before departure without rebooking. In this case the cancellation fee is only 30%. You will receive 70% of the travel price back immediately via bank transfer.

We look forward to seeing you and your travels!

    0
    Checkout
    Shopping cart is emptycontinue shopping